Saturday 8 June 2013

Random | Concert | Muse 









Last weekend I was lucky enough to see Muse live! Muse are one of my all time favourite bands, I'm talking top 3 so this was a big deal to me! And let's just say it did not disappoint! It was absolutely amazing! Muse are renowned for putting on a show at their concerts, and believe me they do! Lasers, flames, fire, explosions and even giant robots: Muse's set was amazing! They're even better live than not! My favorite songs that they did were Plug In BabyPanic StationSupermassive Blackhole and Supremacy,  I definitely advise checking them out! The youtube videos don't do the live thing justice but they are still great! I would absolutely go again, fingers crossed they'll do another tour next year, I'll probably get standing as I heard that was really good, I recommend seeing them if you haven't before, or even if you have, I'd see them a hundred times if I could.  

I wore what I wore in my Monochrome Post a few posts back but swapped the cardigan for a Victoria's Secret hoodie and didn't take my bag. I also apologise that the photos of the night aren't of the best quality, I didnt take the big camera so I just used my dads phone as it has an alright camera. I took 126 photos in all, it was hard to narrow it down which is why there are quite a few photos above! I didn't edit any of them so you can see what it actually looked like and get the full effect! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh one of my aunt loves this band so much! She'd be so jealous of you haha.

    Have a wonderful day,

    Boonya - theartywardrobe.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete