Sunday 16 June 2013

 Fashion | OOTD | Black and purple



Top- Brandy Melville | Under top- Topshop £18 | Skirt- Topshop £16 | Boots- River Island | Necklace- Topshop | Bracelets- Homemade/Unknown/Forbidden Planet | Cardigan- Brandy Melville |Bag- Topshop £45

So today I went into town and if you know me you know I love the Northern Quarter in Manchester, so being me I spent almost the whole time in there! We also went to the cutest cafe ever, which I will probably do a blog post about pretty soon- I took a few photos with my trusty camera! We also went to Forbidden Planet, which is basically the nerdiest shop in the world, but I think its pretty great! I bought an Adventure time wristband from there which I think is pretty cool, and I bought some presents for people from lush and thorntons and the Topshop denim skater skirt which I have been wanting for AGES so expect a blog post on that soon!

Anyway onto the ootd! I decided to opt for darker colors because a) colours not exactly my thing, and 2) it was typical english weather today so it seemed to make more sense. I have a slight obsession with skater skirts (I now own 4)  so thats what I went for, and the top (from Brandy Melville) because I just love the back of it I think its really pretty! Obviously I wore flatforms, when am I not wearing flatforms? And my topshop bag that I just adoreee and take everywhere with me.

So thats it I guess! I'm sorry the photos aren't the best quality they went a little fuzzy when i collaged them! You can probably sense how awkward I felt getting my friend to take photos for me in a random road in the Northern Quarter, but hey, hopefully I'll get better at that! 

15 comments:

  1. Love your style! I want to buy this whole outfit, haha! I have this brandy sweater in cream and I live in it. They are so comfortable!
    xx. Elzee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think we've talked about these sweaters before, they're great aren't they! I think I might buy it in cream next time i go!
      xx

      Delete
  2. Looking very cute darling! Keep posting and keep in touch! :)

    Have a wonderful day,

    Boonya - theartywardrobe.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a wonderful blog! did we follow each other already? if not, do you want to follow each other on BLOGLOVIN? if you decided to follow me, please let me know so I can follow you back! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice blog!xx

    www.brunettetrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a really nice blog!I've just followed you! Where do you get Brandy Melville clothes in the UK? Or did you get them in America? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I got them in america but rhey do have one shop in london! X

      Delete
  7. Gorgeousness great outfit xxx

    ReplyDelete