Tuesday 28 May 2013

Lifestyle | Piggy Bank





Piggy Bank- Present | Heart Decoration- Present | Yankee candles in Clean Cotton and Night Jasmine £8.39 for small jar and £9.95 for regular tumbler

I've recently been trying to save money as at some point in the near future I'll be taking a trip to London, and you know what that means: shopping shopping shopping! Because my favourite shop, Brandy Melville, only has one shop in the UK, and its in London (typical) I need to save all the money I can! I can guarantee I will blow all the money I save in that one shop, its like heaven! So equipped with my trusty Piggy Bank and endless want for new clothes, I start my mission to save. Wish me luck.


9 comments:

  1. Adorable! Shall we follow? let me know XSE
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love your blog but i cant find the follow button! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice photos !
    I like your blog. What do you think about following each other? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the piggy bank it's so cute!

    Hannah x

    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your pictures!! They look so professional!

    ReplyDelete