Sunday 18 August 2013

OOTD | Sheer Black Maxi Dress
So last week I was on holiday in Spain (my excuse for the lack of posts- sorry!) and we visited puerto buenos, a posher area in spain; this meant I needed a posher dress- any excuse to buy a new dress is good enough for me. I picked this dress up in the sales in Miss Selfridge before I went away, it was only £20! I was so happy with it, at such a reasonable price I thought it was simple but unique. Because the dress is quite dressed up I kept the jewelry simple, with my silver heart necklace (Tiffany&co), a couple of bracelets (New Look and Inherited through family) and my nude slouch bag (River Island). 

2 comments:

  1. Love the dress and bag. Wish I had a tiffanys necklace!:)

    Harian x. Littlecoldcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And it is literally my prized possesion xx

      Delete