Friday 19 July 2013

Music | The xx
Last week I was lucky enough to see the xx live at the Manchester International Festival. It was one of the best days of my life- I know you may be thinking 'Its just a band it can't have been that good' but anyone who knows me knows seeing bands live is what makes me happiest, and the xx are one of my favorite bands. The performance was stunning, it was in a secret location (meaning we had to go underground to get there and we still don't know where it was). There was less than 50 people there to see them so it was a very intimate performance. The room gradually got bigger until the walls fell down to reveal we were in an old warehouse, the whole thing was truly amazing. Photography wasn't allowed, I wish I could have taken photos to show you how amazing it really was. I still cant believe I was within touching distance of them! If you haven't listened to their stuff before you really need to ! My favourite songs are Crystalised and Heart Skipped A Beat so I really recommend you check them out! 

3 comments:

  1. I love the XX! Very jealous, never been to such a small gig it sounds amazing! x

    Alavish.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The xx are the best! you're so lucky!
    -tania xx

    www.t-jelena.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete