Friday 17 May 2013

Fashion| Converse







A few weeks ago i was lucky enough to buy a pair of flatform converse, bearing in mind i have been lusting over these for months you can imagine my excitement to finally get them. They have got to be one of my favourite pair of shoes EVER; and i have a fair few pair of shoes. I don't know if its the fact that they look good with practically anything, or the sheer cute-ness of them but I'm pretty sure I've fallen in love with them. It doesn't matter if you're wearing them with leggings, or a skater skirt, they look cute no matter what. Especially as I have a slight addiction to flatformed shoes- being pretty short a good platform gives me just that extra bit of height I'm missing. For £60 I'll definitely be getting my moneys worth.

9 comments:

  1. So cute! Love how you've styled with with the socks :) Converses are just the comfiest shoes and they seem to go with everything! Pretty pictures <3

    http://www.ragsoflove.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! And you're right they're super comfy arent they! <3

      Delete
  2. Super cool! Can't go wrong with platform high tops. Glad you finally picked them up! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the photos! Never tried the high tops but they look sweet!

    Michelle
    http://mash-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those high tops! I look forward to more of your posts <3
    xx. ElZee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw thank you ! I'm new to this so that means a lot <3

    ReplyDelete